Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Frustration

(2/14/11)
Why do I have this craving for a Russian?
One that will whisper in my ear and offer me vodka.
To hold me and make me swoon with his Russian words and voice. I know I"ll never actually find that, though. Especially because I want him tall, very tall, with dark hair and bright green eyes. Maybe I'll luck out though.. Even if it's just one night, one glorious night with a man like that.

Gods I need to get laid. Sex just seems to be on my mind quite a bit as of late.

Graaaah! Why is it that I have the brain of the average teenage boy today? Seriously, this is my brain right now 'Sex sex sex sex sex penis sex sex sex fuck penis sex'. It's driving me up the wall!

Maybe it has something to do with it being Valentine's Day and that leads to lovey-dovey and then sex. i want sex.

This weekend will be fun. I'll get to see awesome-possum people that I love an miss and have awesome Katsucon time and of course fun ravey time.
Oh lordy, I want to rave!
Rave and party and dance and make out a sexy guy...
Haha, wish me luck with that....

(2/15/11)
Graaaah! I still have sex on the brain...
Is it a bad thign that one of my reason for going to Katsucon is to try and get some? or at least get some action, even if it isn't the sexy fun time. Hell, even just makey-outy time.

So according to this personality test I just took, I'm a 'contributor'
"You are sensitive and patient, with a relaxed and non-judgemental view of the world. A career that lest your actions speak for you and allows you to learn by doing something is important.
Look for flexible careers that require attention to detail and short-range planning skills"

Does that sound like me?

There's a person from DeVry University here in my English class giving a presentation, that's why I took the weird personality test. I have no interest in this school, I already know where I'm applying/have applied.

Wow, it listed some crap careers for me...
'Information Systems, System Analysis, Operations Management, Health care Administration'

Ew.
That's all I have to say to those choices.

[Those entries were both written at school on the respective dates, just thought I'd let ya know]

So I kinda know what it's like to have a little sister now...
My cousin's baby, Maddie. She's adorable and I love her to death. Lately she's been a lot more huggy and cuddly with me and it's amazing.
Like the other day she woke up from a nap while I was watching her (Mama ran out real quick and didn't think that she was going to wake up) and when I went in to her room to get her out of her crib, she didn't cry upon seeing me and not mommy or grandma. Usually she freaks out if my cousin's not there when she gets up from a nap. But I picked her up and she just laid her head on my shoulder and cuddled me.
It was honestly amazing.

On an unrelated note, I thinking about learning German. And if you know of a torrent for a copy of the German Rosetta Stone, please let me know.

Alright, it's late and I can't stay up much longer... So, I gotta remember the things I still have to talk about.

-Egg baby
-Germany money
-D&D geekery
-Whatever else I think up in the next couple hours...

Alright. Night people.

No comments:

Post a Comment