Saturday, February 12, 2011

What do you mean it's not January any more?!

February already? Well what the fuck happened to January?!
It feels like I've missed half of it...

I'll start by apologizing for my lack of updating, I just haven't felt the urge to write lately. It's sad, especially considering how much time I spend on the computer.

So that's why I'm asking your readers to GIVE ME IDEAS.
Please.
Something.
Anything you're curious of my opinion about.

You don't even have to leave a comment on here, if you know my contact information, contact me.

I guess I'm going to leave it here for the evening, I have nothing else to say. I'll update P365 in a little bit.

7 comments:

  1. Tell us about your life and times?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Art- What? Just start in the beginning of what I can remember?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha ha ha, sure - if you want. Really just write about what you want to. So I think the real question is, what do you want to write about?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scully. What you need is a Tumblr. Really. Tumblin' tumblr.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope. I'm quite content with my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well what are you interested in? Maybe start there to see what you could write about?

    ReplyDelete